FROM KHAOYAI WITH LOVE

12:30 AM




First of all, I'm not an expert in fashion design or anything. I'm not good at fashion. I don't even study fashion. I study journalism and mass communication. But I love fashion. I love to get up everyday in the morning, open my closet, look for something to wear and mix&match clothes (Well, to be honest sometimes we do have those lazy days that we can't even think of what to wear) Anyway, I believe that fashion is endless and it has no boundary. Wear whatever you want to, Wear whatever makes you happy and confident :)

Summer is always my favorite season. The weather is hot but the summer street style fashion is on fire! One of my favorite pieces this season would definitely be off-shoulder tops. The best part is you can still look sexy without revealing too much skin. You might have seen many celebrities style them differently  from Kendall Jenner to VJ Woonsen, a Thai actress.


Kendall Jenner | cr. Evoke.ie

📷 @shahkrit
VJ Woonsen | cr. @vjwoonsen Instagram

An off-shoulder top is easy to wear and easy to match as it goes with almost everything. Even on a day that you don’t know what to wear, throwing on just an off-shoulder top and short jeans can still make you look effortlessly put together!


You might get a bit confused when going shopping and spotting many different kinds of off-shoulder tops. It's because there are many types of them! Let's see which one would suit you best...

1.      Full sleeves - It’s like you are wearing a bandeau with sleeves (The one I’m wearing)

2.      Straight – A straight elastic band goes across your shoulders

3.      Off-shoulder with straps – It comes with a spaghetti straps

4.      Cold shoulders – slightly showing your shoulders for anyone who is a little bit shy to reveal their arms and collarbones.
And some other types like the one with one shoulder.

I went to Khaoyai during my weekends. This is how I style it...I paired my white cropped off-shoulder top with high waisted printed trousers plus casual flats and a simple classic bag to complete the look. This whole outfit really gives me that kind of vacation vibe!









What I wear:
Top - Zara cropped off-shoulder
Trousers - local store

Bag - Balenciaga classic mini city in black
Shoes - Zara flat leather sandals with buckle
Hat - Roxy

Earrings - Palnart Poc Daisy earrings

Location: Rancho Charnvee Resort & Country Club Khaoyai

Let's share your favorite piece to wear in summer! See you on my next post :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts