UNBOXING ARCHIVE BY ALEXA ITEMS & CLOTHING HAUL

8:59 AM

 
Alexa Chung | source: Thefashionlift
 
Hello! Today's post will be a bit different. It's going to be an unboxing slash haul post because I recently got some pieces I ordered last week! They are from Archive by Alexa collection by Marks & Spencer in collaboration with Alexa Chung. Alexa Chung is one of my favorite fashion icon. I adore her personality and style. I also have her "It" book which I haven't finished reading yet. This style is reissued from the past classic pieces of M&S which represents British women in the late 60s to 70s with a hint of Edwardian and Victorian era. There are 31 pieces in the full collection but I did manage to get only two of them because I wear UK2-4 but UK6 is only their smallest size and almost everything is sold out as the collection was launched since April. Surprisingly, I just managed to get these items when the new collection for the winter of Archive by Alexa is about to launch! I ordered them from Central.co.th and It took two days to be arrived. Actually I ordered them during the midterm exam week because I just couldn't resist my shopping desire!


 
Here is the box...
It was well-made wrapped up in this big box. I find it a bit too big for just two pieces of clothing though :p
 
 
Hello there... Welcome to mama...
 
 

 
 
The first piece is The Harry blouse. It comes in white and pink but I instantly fell in love with this baby pink color. The color is to die for! It has got a high neck and a beautiful ruffle on the front. The back has a button details. My favorite part of this blouse is the sleeves! I think the ruffle on the sleeves is so so so cute! 
 
 
 



 
 
My apologies for the crease :p
 
The original piece | credit: Telegraph.co.uk
 
 
The next piece is The Elsie dress. I think this would be a lovely summer dress. It is in navy with white polka dots and I really like the fabric. It fits on the top to the waist and then flares out. However, one draw back is its size! As I mentioned above, even though I got this in UK6, it still looks freaking hugeeeee on me! It is so annoying when clothes don't perfectly fit my body and with this kind of dress, it needs to be a little bit figure tight. So I fix it by sewing the sides and shortening the hem.



 
 
The original piece | credit: Vogue.co.uk
 
 Here are the links in case you want to shop some for yourself
The Harry blouse
The Elsie Dress

I also went shopping and got something new for my wardrobe as well. I went to Zara, Dorothy Perkins and American Eagle. Let's get into the clothing haul!
 
The first store I went in was Zara and I did pick up some good things there. The first thing I got is this lovely off-the-shoulder sweatshirt with bow on the sleeves. Normally I don't like wearing black but this one is an exception because it is not just a plain black sweatshirt. I think it would look great with a pair of short jeans on my lazy day.
 
 
Next is this polka dot blouse... It is just a simple blouse but I love love love the bow details on the cuffs and the gold buttons in the front. It would look lovely in summer with any high waisted bottoms.
 
 
The last thing I picked up is this amazing green leather jacket (even though it looks like black in the photo) which I believe is a faux leather though :p  
 
 
Link
Jacket (couldn't find it)
 
 
The next shop I went to was American Eagle because I wanted to get some new good pairs of jeans. I got two from it which I didn't take the photos so I will leave the link down below so that you guys can go check them out. I love the petite section of American Eagle. They have got some great stuffs there.
 
 
The last shop I went to is Dorothy Perkins. I mostly go to every store that has petite size and Dorothy Perkins is another brand that has got a petite line. I got only two things here but they are my most favorite pieces in the haul. The first one I picked up is from the sale section. It is a pair of culottes and they were 40% off! *Happy face* They are high-waisted and there is an elastic band on the waist at the back as well. 
 
 
The next one is this gorgeous baby pink sleeveless blouse. This color is to die for! It also comes with a deep open back. I think these two pieces actually look good together. 
 
 
Unfortunately I couldn't find any link of these items online so you might probably have to go check them out at store. Both of these are in UK6 but from the petite section.


 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us.
    Searching for the Petite Clothing For Women in the USA visit Azupetite. We provide the most-widest collection of straight jeans including petite dresses at the most affordable price. Here you can check out the latest fashion trends in our store. Explore now for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts