MY SHOE COLLECTION

6:38 AM



Welcome to my shoe collection! I have some more shoes at home but these pairs are what I like most and what I reach for very often on my daily life. I have had some of them for up to four years so I am sorry if they might not be available online or in-store anymore. As you scroll down, you might notice that I am a big fan of sandals, especially sandals with ankle straps. I think sandals are easy to wear and comfortable to walk in. Hope you enjoy and let's begin...


- Heels -

Heeled Sandals
 
| Zara |
I have had this pair for almost 7 months. I fell in love with the fluffy detail in the front and the tassels. The block heels make them easy to walk in as well.
 
| Zara |
I have worn these to death! I have had them for 4 years and still reach for them quite often. Their heels are not high and they are so comfortable in. Perfect for a shopping day when you need to walk a lot.
 
| Charles and Keith |
I recently got these two weeks ago. I really like the blush pink color and their thin ankle straps which make them look so sleek. I feel like they kind of elongate my feet as well. I think they would look amazing with a slip dress or a pair of medium wash skinny jeans or anything for a formal occasion. Another pair that is definitely going to be worn a lot!
 
 
Pointy Block Heels
 
 | Zara |
Although I hardly wear them, I still adore their traditional Mary Jane style.
 
 

- Mules -

 | Zara |
 
Another comfortable pair! They have got a decent height of heels and they actually look good with almost any outfits.
 
 

- Flats -

 Flat Sandals
 
| Isabel Marant |
 
Love this pair! The ankle strap details and front tied knots are so cute. The most important thing about them is I got them 70% off reduced from 12,500 to 3,750! 
 
 
| Zara |
 
Well, You guys might think "Do I have to see this pair again?" Of course...I can't live without them!! They are my go-to shoes. I love the leather and the buckle details. Honestly, I love everything about these shoes! Another drawback (which I can get over with) is that they are slightly loud while walking in so bare in mind...don't walk too hard.  
 
Ballet Flats

| Kate Spade |
 
I got them 50% at the outlet in Japan. I thought these were meant to be mine because at first the shopkeeper couldn't find the black color in my size. The size UK5 was only in beige but because I wanted them so badly, I was just going to grab them anyway. But believe it or not...the guy opened the box saying beige but the shoes inside were actually in black and also in my size!! Lucky me!  
 
 

- Sneakers -

| Nike |
My only workout shoes which I have worn them to death because they are light and make me look a bit taller! They have never been washed as well (as you can tell) :p
 
| Converse |
 
They make the whole outfit look more casual and less girly!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts