HOW I PACK FOR A BEACH VACATION

4:13 AM


 
 
 

Hi guys! I am back! When packing stuffs for vacation, one of the most important things to consider is the space. We have to think about clothes that are not going to eat up a lot of space. But I am not talking about bringing two pairs of short jeans and six t-shirts for the whole trip! Pieces that can go with everything, mix-and-match items or one-pieces for a whole outfit are what you should bring.

Here are how I pack for a 4 days 3 nights beach vacation...
Choosing the right luggage is another important thing. I go for a carry-on size bag from Samsonite.



 
Let's start off with my daywear, I'm taking my two favorite swimsuits from Speedo and Swim World. I'm also bringing some tops like a see-through crochet crop top and a sheer flowy blouse to wear over the swimsuits.

 
Having two pairs of shorts is enough but I like bringing different types of them so that I can have more alternatives like ones in blue jeans and ones in white.
 
 
Some tops to go with those pairs ... when going to the beach I prefer wearing comfortable flowy and slouchy clothes and in light tone color like white and baby blue.

 


(back)
 
I'm so in love with this stripe halter neck top as it has got an elastic-sided details.
 
 
As I said, bringing one-pieces that create a whole outfit is another key to save your luggage space. So here we go a nice romper in case I am doing horse riding along the beach and a cold shoulder flowery dress for a relaxing shopping day.

 
 The fabric pattern is just perfect for the beach!
 
Move on to some evening dresses! I bring some different styles of them to match different occasions not just a romantic dinner along the beach but also beach party or a seafood buffet dinner too! 
 
This off-shoulder dress gives me that kind of gentle and feminine look which is perfect for a romantic dinner along the beach!

It also comes with a bow tied back
 
Some Boho alternatives; This V-neck tunic with jumped sleeves detail is more for a seafood buffet or beach party with friends as it is baggy and slouchy so you can eat like a horse and no one will notice that your belly is getting bigger :p
 

Another Boho style dress from Mango... This comes with front pleated detail, a tie front strap and see-through sleeves
 
 
For bags, I am bringing these bucket bags with fringe details as I think they are very beachy. they are from United Arrows and Zara Kids.
 
 
For an evening bag, I still stick with fringes as I am a fan of fringes and tassels :p This one is better for the evening as it is a shoulder bag type and made of suede. 
 
 
For other bits and bobs like shoes and hats, I'm bringing only one hat because I am not a big fan of hat.


 
 I'm bringing three shoes; two flat sandals for daywear and one heeled sandals for the evening.
 
 
Oh! and don't forget your sunglasses! Mine are from Burberry but I left them in my car so here is the picture from the internet.
 
Burberry Check Arm Aviator Sunglasses cr. Polyvore
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My beach luggage looks a bit different (backpack with two swimming shorts and a few t-shirts ;)) but nice tips and well structured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we(women) can be too picky when choosing our clothes though ;) but thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Popular Posts