PETCHABURI: MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY

7:11 AM



On Sunday, I went to Ban Laem district located in Petchaburi province to record some video footages for work. As I had to stay outside under the sun the whole day, this are what I prepared for the day trip.

Start off with my outfit:

Bow cotton blouse | MANGO
 
1. Top: Mango Bow Cotton Blouse
I actually wore this blouse for the first time. It was light and perfect for wearing in a hot summer. To be honest, its cuffs and sleeves are the reason why I bought it. It comes with bell sleeves and tied bow on the cuffs. It has got a high neck with cute frills as well.



2. Shorts: American Eagle
They are just a simple distressed short jeans. They are a little bit stretchy and the stretchiness makes them very comfortable when walking. They fit your butts and legs perfectly so when you walk up the stairs they don't reveal your underwear.

3. Handbag: Kate Spade
 
The reason why I chose this over other bags is because it can fit my camera, sunglasses and money purse! It is practical but still goes well with the other items I am wearing. I want to enjoy my trip there so I don't want to care much about my handbag or be worried if it is going to get wet or dirty.

4. Shoes: Roxy Flip Flops
As I knew that I had to visit a fishery village there, I decided not to bring expensive shoes that need to be taken care of. I just wanted something easy and comfortable. These Roxy flip flops are my best choice. You can get them in different kind of patterns.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts