OCTOBER FAVORITES

7:53 AM

 

 
 
 

Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Price: 2,500 THB (Normally 2,800 THB)
Claim: An essential regimen first-step serum formulated with JAUM Balancing Complex™ assures optimal skincare results by restoring balance to skin.
 
It is said that this will generate the glowing radiance of healthy skin and make the next step of your skincare products work more effectively.
I have heard so much rave about this so I finally got a chance to get it 10% off with a sample size kit of the full line. I have been using this for a week and still haven't noticed any huge difference yet. However, I love the texture, scent and the feeling after applying. It calms my skin down a little bit. It absorbs very quickly and feels so light on the skin. It doesn't break me out which is a plus! I have to keep using it for a month to see a difference but it has become one of my favorite items this month so far! 
 
---

Botany Shampoo Revitalize and Conditioner Revitalize

Price: 1,500 THB for TWO! (and got a free hand soap)
Claim: A gently formulated, cleansing pH balanced shampoo, which is beneficial for coloured and treated hair. Suitable for daily or intermittent use.
 
Botany is an Australian brand and all their products are free from...
synthetic fragrances or parfum’s
sodium lauryl sulphates
parbens
petrochemicals  
Animal testing
Color additives
 
I haven't heard of this brand before until I found its booth at The Promenade. I love that they can be used everyday. They don't dry out your hair. I have quite a thin hair and it can look flat sometimes if I use a product that contains too much silicone because it gives too much hydration to my hair. However, these products don't make me feel like that. Although they don't volumize my hair, they don't make it look flat and oily. The scent is so fresh and calming. The shampoo does have a stronger mint scent than the conditioner so if you hate mint then you might hate it. Not only skincare that matters but haircare product is also important as sometimes it might be a factor that cause acne on your face! So make sure they are organic and contain less fragrance, less silicone and less sodium lauryl sulphates. They will not harm your scalp and forehead in the long run. 
 
 
---
 

Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

 
Claim: Offers high coverage that's flexible and breathable. Applies evenly and smoothly. Quick-setting and easy to blend. Layers well over foundations.
Price: around 1,100 THB
 
I got this in sand color. It is easy to apply and it blends beautifully and naturally. It is buildable without feeling cakey, bulky or like you are applying tons of layers on your skin. I like to blend it with my fingers or my Beauty Blender. One drawback is that it is a little bit pricey and might not repurchase it if I find a better and cheaper dupe of this! 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts